5.09.2010

Review: Lashes from MadameMadeline.com

[Sponsored]

I was browsing the online shops for false lashes, because I was tired of the limited drugstore selection, yet I hate spending more than $5 on a pair of lashes. Otherwise, it feels bad once I throw out a $15 lash pair. Eek.

While on my search, I stumbled upon Madame Madeline, a company that sells several lash brands. I emailed them asking about their products etcetera and Grace, the woman I talked to, was so sweet and sent me several lashes to try out and do a review on. The shipping took a total of 3 days, I believe, which was quite nice. And here are the lashes I got:


Purchase here


Purchase here


Purchase here


Purchase here


Purchase here


Purchase here



They are pretty cheap, and as I mentioned before, I prefer to buy cheaper lashes, so I don't feel bad once I throw them out. To me, both $3 lashes and $15 lashes can look either real or fake - depending on what you want to achieve. Therefore, I choose to go with the cheaper ones ;D

I am pretty pleased with the variety of lashes they provide and I realized that I no longer have to run around from store to store to find different brands. All I can say is - I know where I will be buying lashes once I run out again <3 I did a more detailed review on YouTube, if you would like to hear me talk:

I hope you enjoyed my review and I would like to thank Madame Madeline for providing the review products.

Please remember to use "KSHARE" for 10% off your order. Gift with $20+ purchase.
Visit Madame Madeline to order.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment