4.16.2010

FOTD dump

As I was doing my makeup this morning and I realized that I have not taken many FOTDs. However, the ones I did take are still on my hard drive. So therefore I decided to put them all up today instead of letting them sit and collect virtual dust on my desktop folder.

I am thinking of doing these more often, mostly for my own future reference.
I will also post products used, although most of these can be substituted for other colours and brands.

March 5th, 2010:

Eyes: MAC Spring Colour Forecast 4 Quad, MAC Penultimate Liner, MAC Liner Blacktrack.
Lips: MAC Viva Glam Cyndi lipstick.
Face: MAC Tited moisturizer in LIGHT, La Mer translucent powder.

March 6th, 2010:

Eyes: MAC Gentle fume quad. Stila kajal liner.
Lips: MAC Viva Glam GaGa lipstick. Rimmel lip liner in PINK.
Face: MAC tinted moisturizer in LIGHT, La Mer Translucent Powder, NARS blush in DEEP THROAT.

March 7th, 2010:

Eyes: MAC Smoking Eyes quad. MAC Blacktrack liner.
Lips: MAC Barely Lit lipstick. Kryolan beige liner.
Face: MAC tinted moisturizer in Light, La Mer Translucent Powder, NARS blush in Deep Throat.

March 8th, 2010:

Eyes: Urban Decay Alice in Wonderland palette [Underland, White Rabbit, Curiouser], UD 24/7 liner in Zero.
Lips: MAC Up the Amp lipstick.
Face: MAC tinted moisturizer in Light, La Mer Translucent Powder, NARS blush in Deep Throat.

April 16th, 2010:

Eyes: MAC Penultimade liner, Stila Kajal in White, MAC fluidline in Blacktrack.
Lips: MAC Creemsheen Gloss in Looks Like Sin
Face: MAC tinted moisturizer in Light, MAC MSFN in Light-Medium, MAC MSF in Northern Lights

1 comment: