4.27.2010

Depotting/Detubing lipsticks

I just recently bought a small handbag for nights out and realized that I can no longer carry around as many lipsticks as I would like to. So, I decided to try out melting my lipsticks straight into the metal pans that fit into the shadow palettes!

It works out great - especially for touch ups during the evening and the night out. You may need a lip brush, or you can use your clean finger (up to you) and you are good to go~




By the way, I am currently in the middle of moving to a domain, and another YouTube channel (from "MistressFrowne" to "comatosebunnies"), so please be patient with me. The rest of the videos are still on my old channel, however, I will start uploading religiously to the new one. More info on that coming soon~

No comments:

Post a Comment